Enhance your knowledge of emerging gene therapy in hemophilia and claim up to 1.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ in 2019 with Clinical Advances in Gene Therapy for Hemophilia*. Through this series of five FREE online self-paced activities, clinicians can acquire continuing medical education (CME) credits (valid until May to September 2019 depending on activity), while all learners can obtain a completion certificate or simply explore gene therapy in hemophilia.
The full Gene Therapy CME curriculum is now available on the WFH eLearning Platform. Hurry, before the first activity expires!
- Self-assessment survey: Test Your Knowledge of Gene Therapy in Hemophilia (0.25 CME/ABIM MOC expires May 3, 2019)
- Expert round table discussion: Gene Therapy: Past, Present, and Future (0.50 CME/ABIM MOC expires June 25, 2019)
- Expert commentary: The Science of Gene Therapy for Hemophilia (0.25 CME/ABIM MOC expires August 3, 2019)
- Expert exchange: Why Gene Therapy for Hemophilia? Exploring the Challenges of Current Therapies (0.25 CME/ABIM MOC expires August 30, 2019)
- Clinical column: Updates on Clinical Trials of Gene Therapy in Hemophilia (0.50 CME/ABIM MOC expires September 25, 2019)
*Developed in collaboration with Medscape, the National Hemophilia Foundation (NHF), and the European Haemophilia Consortium (EHC).