The World Federation of Hemophilia (WFH) is pleased to showcase eLearning Centres, themed collections of information and educational materials to support the education, development, and advocacy work of WFH national member organizations (NMOs), and the entire international bleeding disorders community. Each individual WFH educational resource was created to meet an identified need and can be explored in detail on the WFH eLearning Platform.
The eLearning Centres are organized into eight disease state subject areas:
- Inherited Bleeding Disorders
- Introduction to Hemophilia
- Carriers and Women with Hemophilia
- von Willebrand Disease
- Rare Clotting Factor Deficiencies
- Inherited Platelet Disorders