The WFH Virtual Summit: Connecting the Global Bleeding Disorders Community, will take place from Monday June 15 to Friday June 19, 2020, with a pre-Summit event happening on Sunday June 14. The Summit will allow participants to connect with the community and increase their knowledge of new developments in bleeding disorders care from the comfort of their homes. The WFH Virtual Summit is free for participants.
Here’s what to expect from the WFH Virtual Summit: Connecting the Global Bleeding Disorders Community:
- Thought-provoking presentations for “Today’s care, Tomorrow’s research”
- Professional multidisciplinary tracks for nurses, as well as psychosocial, dental, lab sciences and musculoskeletal practitioners
- Pre-summit events, workshops, and late-breaking sessions
- Interactive ePoster sessions
- Mindfulness exercise breaks
Alain Baumann, WFH CEO, discusses the WFH Virtual Summit in this short video.